BioResponse DIM® Clinical Studies
All clinical trials have used the Microencapsulated BioResponse DIM Formulation. Clinical trials have included trials sponsored by the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health.
Clinical trials have been completed using BioResponse DIM (BR-DIM) at the following institutions:
- University of California, Berkeley CA
- New York University School of Medicine New York, New York
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- University of Kansas Medicine Center, Kansas City, Kansas
- University of Arizona Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University
- University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- Jena University, Jena, Germany
- Queen Mary University of London, London UK
- University of Toronto, Toronto Canada
- University of Nebraska School of Medicine
Over 15 published studies have used highly bioavailable BioResponse DIM (BR-DIM®) and demonstrated bioavailability, safety, and tolerability.